12 Breathing & Grounding Flash-cards
12 Flashcard breathing exercises for print, tablet, or phone.
Breathing exercises encourage relaxation, and mindfulness and are a great tool to manage stress and anxiety. These flashcards make it easy to incorporate breathing exercises into your daily life.
See details under the product description
Looking for a simple and effective way to relieve anxiety, practice self-care, and promote relaxation? This self-care kit of 12 exercises might be perfect for you.
Stopping to take time out to breathe often doesn’t stop your mind from running at high speed, and it is easy to lose focus on the breath. That’s why engaging more of your senses in your breathing practice might be the solution if you’re having trouble actually getting your “breathing” done on a regular basis.
Breathing Exercises are a great tool to have in your toolbox and they are a great way to practice mindfulness skills that will allow you to come back to the present, release stress, relax, and feel grounded. Designed to help increase focus and concentration, provide sensory feedback, and aid in self-regulation through active breathing, the exercises can help you feel calm and centered, making them the ideal mental health tool for those struggling with stress, anxiety, or other emotional challenges.
I’ve included 10 breathing exercises and 2 grounding exercises for anyone who needs a quick relaxation technique that can be used anytime, anywhere.
The cards are in a beautiful retro-colored design that will make you want to pull them out again and again and they are a great mindfulness activity for adults and kids alike - with instructions right there on the cards!
You can use them directly on your tablet or phone or print them out in full-page or smaller format to create a perfect set of physical flash cards. This makes them a convenient and accessible resource for anyone seeking to manage their emotions and improve their overall well-being.
The exercises can help you:
1. Steady emotions.
2. Reduce anxiety and stress.
3. Learn self-regulation.
4. Experience presence in the moment.
5. Enhance concentration.
What you’ll get:
- 21 pages.
- Introduction + How to pages.
- 12 exercises for breathing and grounding.
1 PDF File in A4 format with 12 exercises
1 PDF File in US Letter format with 12 exercises
Eco-friendly and Waste-free.
Remember, by opting to use it as a digital product, you contribute to reducing your environmental footprint by avoiding paper usage.
NOTE This is a digital product. You will not receive any physical elements with this purchase.
The product will be available immediately after purchase!
You’ll receive a confirmation email to instantly download your files once payment is confirmed, and the product will also be available in your account.
If printing please make sure to set your printer to “Actual Size”, “No Scaling” or “100%.”
Terms and Conditions:
• Due to different monitor and printer settings, the colors you see on your screen might be slightly different from your printed/received product, depending on screen/paper/ink/printer.
• Due to the nature of instant digital downloads, all sales are final, I do not offer returns once files are received. However, if you have any problems with your order or with downloading the files, please contact me and I will be happy to help!
• FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. These files may not be shared, resold, or redistributed for any purpose; all designs are copyrighted. Please do not distribute or sell digital files or printed versions via any online or physical channel. Any unauthorized use, transfer, redistribution, or reselling will make you liable for copyright infringement.
The information found in this product is for informational and educational purposes only, it is not medical advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be considered a substitute for a health professional's advice. The information in this product is intended for a general audience and is not specific advice tailored to any individual. If you are struggling with health issues please always seek professional help, or go to the nearest ER if if you have an emergency health concern. The use of any information provided in this product is solely at your own risk.
Questions or need help?
Feel free to reach out to me, if you have any questions or need help, I’ll be glad to help in any way I can.